Begins Thursday 4th June 6am. Bookings required by Sunday 31st June.
3 early mornings a week for 6 weeks. Everyone’s welcome.
Winter can be a time for releasing old habits that don’t nurture and serve us. Challenge yourself to create new beautiful patterns this Winter, & change your whole world…
A 6 week committed inner journey in the quiet space of Winter to create and strengthen life-enhancing, nourishing patterns in your life.
Your commitment to yourself will include:
* A weekly inspiring Thursday morning (6-7am) workshop with Leanne of Sustainably Nourishing (Nutritional Medicine & Herbal Medicine practitioner, & Yoga teacher)
~ The workshops will centre around connecting inwardly, learning about true nutrition for you, & exploring ways to bring it in to your daily life ~ each week finishing with a nourishing delight prepared by Leanne, to send you into the day beaming 🙂
* 2 early morning weekday yoga practices at Santosha each week, to help you create or solidify a life-changing pattern of regular practice! (6-7am Mondays, Tuesdays or Fridays)
* You can also join 9am Saturday or 8am Sunday classes for only $10 each during your journey
* Guidance for short, gentle evening home yoga practices, and beginning or expanding a meditation practice, and how to create space for it in your life.
* Ongoing email support from Lea for any questions and issues that arise over the weeks, as well as of course all the teachers at Santosha!
Please email Leanne firstname.lastname@example.org, with any enquiries. She can call you back on Thursdays when she’s in town if need be 🙂
Committing to a journey like this is a powerful way to shift patterns & create vibrant wellness & JOY in your life 🙂 … And a centred, easeful you creates a whole lot more joy & love in the world ~ life is sweet.
How to Book:
Total investment for the whole journey (including workshops, classes, treats, home practices & email support) is $280 (early bird discount until Wed 27th May), and $295 from 28th May onwards.
You can book & pay with cash at the studio.
Alternatively, bank transfer can be made to:
Santosha Yoga Space
BSB 633 000
A/c 15454 6279
Reference: NOURISH & your first name & last initial eg. NOURISH ALLY G
Please send an email to email@example.com to let us know you’ve paid, and let us know if you’d like a receipt emailed to you.
Bookings must be received by Sunday 31st June.
Class passes are not valid for courses. However if you have a current pass, we will of happily put it on hold while you complete your challenge 🙂
Here’s what Lea has to say about the weekly workshops….
“Nourishing Self – an introspective winter journey”
Come and join Leanne Johnston of Sustainably Nourishing on Thursday mornings from 6-7am for a journey into nutritional wellness, with the following themes explored:
Nourishing the self, the whole self, through introspection, soul-filling foods and breath.
Foods that are nourishing and not just filling space, for deeper self love
Elemental sense connection – tasting: sight, taste, hearing, smell and touch
Deep restful peace within through food connection
Each week we will begin with a short meditation offering gratitude to ourselves, explore nourishing for self love, discussion around nutrition with tips and guidance, and a gift of a little treat of delish nourishing to end the class. There will be a gifted space to allow for questions and open discussion to occur.
* a weekly Thursday morning workshop 6am-7am with Lea
* 2 early morning weekday practices each week – on Mondays, Tuesdays or Fridays.
* in addition, you can join Saturday 9am or Sunday 8am classes at a discounted rate of $10 a class
* being as present as you can in each moment for 6 weeks, allowing your “horizon to lean forward, creating the space to place new steps of change” (LTJ Bukem ;))
Here’s to Life! xx