Leanne Johnston ~ Nutritional Medicine Practitioner
Sustainably Nourishing offers a wholistic approach to wellness, assisting one to become aware of blockages that may be holding one back from living a healthy life. We will walk beside you on your path of wellness, assisting you in creating space within, to remove these blockages and allow for full body healing, leading to a more peaceful and harmonious life and the acceptance of the perfection of self as you are in each moment.
- Initial consultations will vary from 1-2 hours
- Follow-up consultations are generally around 1 hour.
- If you feel that you may require more time at point of booking please enquire.
- Consultations are held in Paddington (address supplied at time of booking)
- I am also available to travel to you if you find it difficult to come to Paddington.
What to expect
I will use a range of ancient and modern natural healing methods to assist in removing blockages, gently allowing the return of awareness, tuning your consciousness into the innate and intuitive understanding that is you – wholistically you. Using food as medicine, meditation and breathing practices, herbal remedy, flower essences, intuitive awareness, recipe ideas, movement, and years of personal experience and understanding of natural healing modalities
- Consultation fees are a flat rate of $75.00 (initial and follow up) * please allow for 2 hours at the initial consultation
Where am I?
Consultations are held at the consultation room at Santosha Yoga Space, 4/83 Latrobe Terrace, Paddington
- All enquiries can be directed to 0448201629 or send an email via contact us