Welcome to the Sustainably Nourishing selection,
All food is carefully prepared with love and organic ingredients in a fully sustained commercial kitchen. The weekly lunch/dinner menu for individuals will rotate on a regular basis, every 2-3 weeks, to give a little spice to your fridge/freezer and to support your body across the seasons.
All food is vegan/vegetarian and gluten free, and packaging is purchased from Corporate Social Synergy who Supply renewable and compostable resources.
While the word ‘vegan’ may bring about a range of images, ideas and age-old assumptions, I can assure you that the food that you will be served from Sustainably Nourishing is indeed sustainable, delightful and nourishing.
Sustainably Nourishing meals are low GI and therefore will satiate you and allow you a feeling of nourished satisfaction for longer.
Our Nourisher, Leanne Johnston is a fully qualified Nutritional Medicine Practitioner who happens to absolutely love nourishing with food and healing as much as she does consultation and has been doing so now since 2009.
So what else does Sustainably Nourishing offer you…
- Nourishing Wellness workshops
- Public speaking about wellbeing – talks on conscious and intuitive eating and a range of different dis-ease states that occur within the body.
- Nutritional – Food Healing consultations
- Personal home wellness consultations and 1-1 mini workshops
(Or if you want to get a couple of friends together I will run a home workshop for you, personally tailored to what you are striving to achieve in your life)
- Catering for Retreats, Events and you!
- Leanne holds a BCC food licence along with Certificates in food handling, Adv. Dip in Nutritional and Herbal Medicine
I look forward to nourishing you.